Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha Has Nothing To Do With Ranveer Singh

Share


Actress Sonakshi Sinha has denied the reports of dating Ranveer Singh, her co-star in the film LOOTERA. A mainstream newspaper carried a news story stating that the actress is dating Ranveer Singh. Sonakshi rubbished the news by mentioning that she is not dating anyone.
Sonakshi posted on a micro-blogging site saying, ”I know it makes a good sensational copy to link co-stars and makes for great gossip, but I just want to confirm that I am not dating or in a romantic relationship with anyone.”
Sonakshi even mentioned her hatred for Valentine’s Day. She tweeted, ”Oh ya – AND sorry to burst your bubble but I absolutely loathe Valentine’s Day, so for me to fuss around it, would be most unlikely!”

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top