Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, June 13, 2011

All Credit For Ra.One Goes To Shahrukh Khan?

Share


It would be still too early to say that the countdown has begun for RA.ONE. However the way film is already in news in a big way, one can be rest assured that by the time it would be just 50 days away from the release, RA.ONE would be the most talked about film of the year. Another fact that cannot be ignored is that if RA.ONE is a success, there would be talks of how Shahrukh Khan master minded it all. And if it fails, Anubhav can well be expected to turn into the scapegoat. One wonders whether this would be too disheartening for the film-maker here?
“But isn’t that the way film making should always work? I would rather believe that if film is a success then it is a team effort and if it isn’t a success then it is my failure I don’t know about other directors but I have always believed in it. And mind you, I am not saying this just for RA.ONE; I would have said the same for my earlier films as well,” Anubhav keeps it light here.
One waits to see whether Anubhav maintains this statement after the release of the film as well. Reason being that after quite some time that was spent in the actual shoot of the film, there is extensive effort on the post production of RA.ONE as well. With a huge budget (in the vicinity of 150 crores) and the biggest superstar in hand, isn’t it agonizing for Anubhav to wait for his film to be made frame by frame for next so many months before it actually hits the screens? Isn’t anxiety setting in for him already?
“No, I am not anxious at all because I know what I am striving to do here and what’s the magnitude of this creation,” says Anubhav with a straight face, “I am well aware that something like RA.ONE can’t be made in anything lesser, be it money or patience. I have been a part of the industry for a couple of decades now; a few more months is nothing to wait for your creation to unfold on the big screen.”
With Kareena Kapoor and Arjun Rampal playing the other principal roles, RA.ONE releases all over on 26th October.

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top