Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Priyanka Chopra’s Attachment To The Social Networking Sites

Share


With over a million followers on Twitter, and over two million on Facebook, Bollywood’s social-networking queen Priyanka Chopra says she feels loved and that these platforms not just bring her a step closer to her fans, but also helps her in getting direct feedback.
“Social-networking is a great way to stay in touch with what’s happening in the world, to understand what people are thinking, discussing, doing etc. It’s also a great way to get real feedback about my work,” Priyanka told IANS.
The 28-year-old former beauty queen is quite a hit on the web, and says it’s a “great feeling”.
“I feel very loved. I don’t see it as some sort of feat that has been achieved… it’s not about the numbers for me, it’s about connecting with people from all over the globe, from all walks of life. I like to interact on these platforms and I’m just glad that I have such a large circle of people that I can connect with on a regular basis… with no one in between,” she said.

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top