Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 18, 2011

Rana Is Highly Moved With Bipasha’s Sexy Figure

Share


He’s not alone in falling for Bipasha Basu given the fact that the actress has one of the hottest bodies in town. But, what comes as a surprise is the fact that Rana Daggubati has chosen to speak about it in the open rather than mince his words.
Rana and Bipasha’s chemistry is already being talked about because of its off-screen spill. Much is being gossiped about the two. With John almost out of Bipasha’s life, it seems Rana is making his move on this seductive actress and he is getting it right so far. 
So, recently while promoting the film, when Rana was asked about his co-star Bipasha Basu this is what he had to say, “I think she is one of the fittest ladies I have ever seen in my life and working with her is one of the best things that has happened to me. When I met her the first day of shooting, I was new as an actor but she’s been around for so long and yet she did not make me feel out of place. I had a great comfort level working with her.”
With Rana in awe of Bips for the moment, let’s hope their on screen chemistry gets the much needed public nod.

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top