Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bollywood Mourns The Sad Demise Of Satya Sai Baba

Share


Amitabh Bachchan
Very sad to hear of the passing of Satya Sai Baba. Sent me ‘Vibhuti’ at the time of Coolie accident on getting well visited him.
Abhishek Bachchan
Heard the very sad news of Shri Satya Sai Baba passing away. I remember the first photo I saw of him was in my dadi ma’s mandir. Aishwarya is a great believer in him. She called this morning to give me the sad news. We send our prayers….
Aishwarya Rai
Shri Satya Sai Baba..deep sadness on His demise. He remains with us… Prayers…
Ram Gopal Varma
I had a horrible Sunday.. how can I have a super Sunday when Satya Sai Baba is dead? Just heard that Baba left his body and am sure is on his way to lots of temples. My heart bleeds for his followers. My sincere condolences.

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top