Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Abhishek Bachchan Crooning With Wyclef Jean

Share

We don’t know if this is true or someone showing off their Photoshop skills but a picture of Abhishek Bachchan with Wyclef Jean has popped up. Looks like Abhishek sang Main yahan ka desi don and Khai ke Banarsi paan, modified versions of the original songs with Jean.

Aadesh said, “It was unbelievable. Wyclef and I were discussing a track where we needed hip-hop-rap in Hindi by an Indian star, and he said, ‘How about Abheee-shake?’ I jumped at the idea. I’ve recorded many songs with Amitji. And I’ve been waiting for the right opportunity to record with Junior who I know has a terrific singing voice.”

Wyclef flew down from New York to ad his vocals alongside Abhishek’s chorus. Admiring Abhishek’s crooning, Wyclef joked, “Yehi hai right choice, AB Baby.”

No comments:

ad brite

Your Ad Here
 
back to top